On Saturday, a fire broke out at the Cuba Libre bar in Rouen, France and 13 killed and injured six others.
Most victims were guests at a birthday party at the bar. Reports suggests that the birthday candles may have started the fire.
Authorities were alerted about the fire, that started around midnight, and over 50 firefighters were rushed to the spot. Within half an hour, the fire was brought under control.
Victims are believed to have died from inhaling smoke when the ceiling burnt and emitted some sort of poisonous gas.
Firefighters report the current death toll to be 13 however, the numbers are expected to rise.