Rajinikanth’s long awaited film ‘Kabali’ was released on Friday. The day has been marked as ‘Kabali Day’ and several companies in Chennai and Bengaluru have even declared it a holiday.
The movie that is already wildly popular on social media has been the talk of the town lately. It didn’t take long for the internet to explode with Rajinikanth jokes.
Here’s a list of the best jokes available on social media:
1. “I release my movies on Eid because it’s holiday”- Salman Khan.
“I release my movies and it becomes a holiday”- Rajinikanth.
2. Top Bollywood actors’ movies fail to earn Rs. 200 crore. Rajnikant’s ‘Kabali’ already earned 200 crore even before releasing.
3. What is the most impossible thing to get? (a) Horn of a Unicorn (b) Efficient garbage cleanup (c) Acting from Katrina Kaif (d) ‘Kabali’ tickets.
4. Today will be the preview show for ‘Kabali’ after which, Rajinikanth will give ratings to all film critics.
5. If you illegally download Rajinikanth’s movie, a virus will come out, slap you and take you to the nearest theatre to watch his movie.
6. Tried downloading Kabali. µTorrent uninstalled itself. System got formatted. Wi-Fi router crashed. Nearby Airtel tower vanished.
7. Kabali’s torrent was leaked first and then Rajinikanth started shooting for the movie.
8. Say NO to piracy. Please don’t download the Internet from Kabali.
9. Yesterday: Kabali illegal downloads available.
Today: KickassTorrents officially shuts down, founder arrested in Poland.
10. Rajinikanth Effect: Kabaddi players in Tamil Nadu muttering “Kabali, Kabali, Kabali…”
11. Other movie stars release movies around holidays. Holidays organise themselves around Rajinikanth’s movie release.