The third flash sale for Le 2 smartphone on Flipkart and LeMall.com, LeEco’s own marketplace e-commerce platform, will be on July 12, the global Internet and technology conglomerate LeEco said on Wednesday.
Its other “superphone” Le Max2 is now available on open sale, the company said in a statement.
While Le 2 is available for Rs 11,999, Le Max2 4GB+32GB model is priced at Rs 22,999 and the 6GB RAM and 64 GB ROM variant is available for Rs 29,999.
On June 28, LeEco garnered Rs 78.6 crore by getting purchase orders of over 61,000 units of its “superphones” Le 2 and Le Max 2 in its flash sale on Flipkart and LeMall.com.
LeEco, which is also the first brand to release two flagship phones with Qualcomm processors on the same day, had over six lakh registrations for Le 2 and Le Max 2 in eight days.
“Nearly 40 per cent of the six lakh registrations for the devices were done on LeMall.com. Also, 80 per cent people registered for Le 2 while remaining 20 per cent registered for the LeMax 2 device,” said Atul Jain, COO – Smart Electronics, LeEco India.
While the Le Max 2 is being touted as a flagship killer, Le 2 is being perceived as a no compromise mid-range smartphone in the smartphone market.
Both these phones are the first in the world to adopt CDLA (Continual Digital Lossless Audio) standard that enables users to experience lossless music.