Reliance took the mobile telecom industry with storm with the launch of its Reliance Jio along with unbelievably exciting unlimited free offers. However, the company has several other plans for future.
According to reports, Reliance Jio will soon be launching its DTH services which will surely give tough competition to existing broadband player. The company is planning to launch its 1Gbps broadband services.
Reliance Jio’s GigaFiber Services
Reliance Jio is planning to launch Broadband GigaFiber Services with an unbelievable speed of 1 GBPS.
To push the speed up to 1 Gbps, the service will use high-speed optical fibre. Cable has been laid down in most parts of India by the company. The final date of launch has not been clear yet.
As far as the pricing is concerned, the company is excepted to offer value for money prices for the customers similar to Jio services.
The hardware with this service will include set-top box, Andriod smartbox or Apple TV, which will enable user to not only view content but also play games on it.
For the people who consider 16 Mbps a luxury, the lightening fast 1Gbps speed will going to be a blessing.
The company also claimed that, the high-speed internet will also enable users to play high definition games with multiple players. Even users will not face any problem in buffering 4K videos.
Here are some expected plans of Reliance with Jio Broadband GigaFiber:
- Rs. 500 for 3.5GB data use per day, with validity period of 30 days
- Rs. 400 for unlimited data usage, with validity period of 24 hours
- Rs. 1,500 for maximum data usage limit of up to 2000GB with 50Mbps speed, with validity period of 30 days
- Rs. 2,000 for maximum data usage limit of 1000 GB with 100Mbps speed, with validity period of 30 days
- Rs. 4,000 for data limit till 500GB with 400Mbps speed, valid for 30 days
- Rs. 3,500 for 750GB free data with 200Mbps speed, with validity period of 30 days
- Rs. 5,500 for 300GB of data with 600Mbps speed, valid up to 30 days