American telecommunications company, Motorola launched its Moto Z and Moto Z Play smartphones in India on Tuesday.
Moto Z Specifications
- The Moto Z has a 5.5-inch QHD (2560×1440 pixels) AMOLED display
- It is powered by a 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor paired with 4GB of RAM.
- There is also 32GB and 64GB storage options along with a microSD card slot to further expand the onboard memory.
- The smartphone also features a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash.
- 5-megpaixel selfie camera
- A 2,600mAh battery with support for Turbo Charging.
- Moto Z comes with fingerprint scanner
- On the software front, the Moto Z runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS.
Moto Z Play specifications
- Moto Z Play’s highlight is the battery life. The 3,510mAh battery underneath is said to be good enough to deliver up to 50 hours of back up.
- It also comes with Motorola’s fast charging technology TurboPower that can deliver up to nine hours worth of power in 15 minutes of charging.
- It comes with a 5.5-inch full HD (1080p) Super AMOLED display.
- It is powered by a Snapdragon 625 processor paired with 3GB of RAM.
- There is 32GB storage onboard, which can be expanded using a microSD card.
- The Moto Z Play also features a 16-megapixel rear camera with laser auto-focus and 4K video recording capabilities.
- There is also a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, fingerprint scanner, and connectivity options like dual-SIM card slots, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi and USB Type-C port.