Extending its popular K series, Chinese technology company Lenovo on Tuesday launched K6 Power smartphone in India exclusively with etailer Flipkart.
Priced at Rs 9,999, the smartphone can be bought through an open sale starting December 6.
“K series has been very successful for us so far. We have delivered some great K series devices. K6 Power is the complete all-rounder. People are looking at great battery, great camera, strong processor, great display with TheatreMax technology. Like other K series devices, we are hopeful that K6 Power will be a tremendous success in India,” Sudhin Mathur, Executive Director,Lenovo MBG said.
* The full-metal body design smartphone features 5-inch full-HD display and Dolby Atmos sound.
* Smartphone sports 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor.
* It is also equipped with Adreno 505 graphics, finger-print sensor and 3GB of RAM.
* Runs on Lenovo Pure UI on top of Android Marshmallow operating system.
* The smartphone sports 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, 8MP front camera with wide angle lens.
* Internal storage of 32GB and expandable up to 128GB and houses 4,000mAh battery.
According to a recent report by International Data Corporation (IDC), Lenovo Group, which constitutes almost a fourth of total online smartphone shipments, continues to lead online channel followed by Xiaomi.
Samsung led the Indian smartphone market with 23 percentage share with 8 percent sequential growth followed by Lenovo Group (including Motorola) at second place with 9.6 percent share of smartphones in the third quarter of this year, IDC said.