Reliance Industries had recently embarked on a new venture with their Jio 4G which was an immediate hit amongst the masses.
Offering unlimited free voice calls, Jio is in great demand with people lining up outside stores. However, even with all their efforts many had to return home with frowned faces as they fail to get their hands on a Jio SIM.
If you’re wondering why that is, then, we have the answer for you:
1. With the amount of aspirants gushing in at stores, stores have depleted stocks of registration forms for the new sim.
2. It’s not just the stores that are out of registration forms. Perhaps many offices too have exhausted their bundles of forms as many stores have claimed that form supply has thinned down since the release.
3. Failing to produce a registration form, many stores have initiated registration on the basis of Aadhar Card, leaving out everyone who doesn’t possess one.
4. The Aadhar application procedure might overcome the form shortage problem however, this service isn’t available at all Jio stores.
5. Although many have failed to complete the registration, application for a Jio sim have soared remarkably, even crashing servers at many stores, producing another hurdle between you and Jio.