Shortly after its launch in Japan on July 6, Pokemon GO ‘mania’ has spread across the world like a wild fire.
While the video game has already been released in Australia, New Zealand, US, UK and Germany, it is yet to be released Asia.
You have nothing to worry if you don’t live in the region where the game is available. An APK file is available for download and it works on all Android devices where the game has not been launched officially.
So, here is how Android users can download the game in India:
1. Go to Settings option on your phone.
2. Click on Privacy (or Security option) and go to Unknown Sources.
3. Click on ‘Allow for the installation of apps from unknown sources’. This will allow you to install the game on your Android phone.
4. Click here to download Pokemon Go on your phone.
5. Go to the Downloads folder on your phone and install the game.