On the fifth day of Rio Olympic, Jitu Rai is all set to get his second chance to win a medal. He finished eighth in the men’s 10m air pistol final.
Day five of the Rio Olympics 2016 will see Indians in action across seven sports – shooting, archery, judo, hockey, weightlifting, rowing, boxing, and tennis.
Jitu Rai and Prakash Nanjappa fail to qualify for final round in 50m pistol event
India’s Bombayla Devi defeats Chinese Taipei’s Lin Shih-Chia to enter round of 16
Jitu Rai finishes fourth series with 94, now placed 6th on
Archery: India’s Bombayla Devi defeats her Austrian rival to enter round of 32
The top 4 in the 50m pistol event as of now are Asians. Indians have had a slow start. Jitu Rai now 27th
- Indian shooter Jitu Rai will try his luck today
- Indian archer Bombayla Devi Laishram to compete with Laurence Baldauff From Austria
- India’s Avtar Singh will face Popole Misenga
- India’s Dattu Baban Bhokanal will be in action today
- Indian boxer Manoj Kumar to compete with Evaldas Petrauskas from Lithuania.