At the age of 43, she is as energetic as a 20-year-old and famous for well toned and curvaceous body.
She is one and only ‘Malaika Arora Khan,’ who works hard to maintain her fitness.
The yummy mummy has now maintained this figure for quite long as she follows a balanced diet along with regular workout routine.
Here is what she does to stay fit:
1. During an interview, Malaika revealed that she performs Yoga thrice in a week and hits the gym for other three days.
2. At the gym, she is mostly into weight training, the actress stated in an interview “I am mostly into weight training with my trainer when at the gym.”
3. She avoids fried and oily foods and suggest to eat everything but in moderation.
4. Her dinner is a carb free diet.
5. She starts her day with a glass of warm water-honey and lime.
6. Her breakfast includes a small bowl of seasonal fruit, Idli or poha or upma or porridge.
7. Vegetable juice is a must for her during the day.
8. Her lunch comprises of 2 chapattis and rice with veggies and chicken along with sprouts as salad
9.If she feels hungry at night after dinner she snacks on oranges or any seasonal fruit with handful of