Four days after the Cabinet reshuffle in Uttar Pradesh, the newly-inducted ministers were allocated portfolios on Saturday.
Senior party leader Shivpal Yadav emerged as major loser in the exercise.
Here are the allocations:
- Gayatri Prasad: Transport Department
- Manoj Kumar Pandey: Electronics & Information Department
- Shivkant Ojha: Health & Medical Department
- Ziauddin Rizvi: Livestock Department
- Yasar Shah: Taxes and Registration (Business) Department
- Riyaz Ahmed: Fisheries and Department of Public Enterprises
- Ravidas Mehrotra: Family Planning, Maternal And Child Welfare
- Narendra Verma: Department of Development And Sugar Cane Mills
- Shankhlal Manjhi: Social Justice Department
- Abhishek Mishra: Vocational Education and Skills Development