More than 100 terrorists are ready in more launchpads across the LoC to cross over into India, claim intelligence services’ reports.
According to reports, NSA Ajit Doval has also communicated the same concern to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, during the meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Security on Wednesday.
Last week, the army said that “significant casualties” had been caused on the terrorists in a surgical strikes, as retaliation for the deadly terror attack on an army camp in Uri last month.
However, Pakistan denied from any surgical strike and said that it never took place.
Pn the other hand, as chorus for showing proof of the surgical strikes on terror launch pads grew, Union Minister Hansraj Ahir on Wednesday said the Army has handed over tothe government video clips of the cross-LoC operation as per the laid down procedure.