Prime Minister Narendra Modi aksed the public to participate in the survey on Narendra Modi App, where a number questions have been posted with regard to demonetisation of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 old currency notes.
“I want your first-hand view on the decision taken regarding currency notes. Take part in the survey on the NM App,” he said in a tweet.
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) November 22, 2016
Here are the 10 questions posed by the Prime Minister, in order to collect feedback on demonetisation:
- Do you think that black money exists in India?
- Do you think the evil of corruption and black money needs to be fought and eliminated?Yes/No
- Overall, what do you think about the Government’s moves to tackle black money?
- What do you think of the Modi Government’s efforts against corruption so far?
Scale of 1 to 5 – outstanding, very good, good, ok, useless
- What do you think of the Modi Government’s move of banning old Rs 500 & Rs 1000 notes?
a.Great move in the right direction | b.Good move | c.Will make no difference
- Do you think demonetisation will help in curbing black money, corruption & terrorism?
a.It will have an immediate impact
b.There will be impact in medium to long term
- Demonetisation will bring real estate, higher education, healthcare in the common man’s reach
- Did you mind the inconvenience faced in our fight to curb corruption, black money, terrorism and counterfeiting of currency?
a.Not at all
b.Somewhat, but it was worth it
- Do you believe some anti-corruption activists are now actually fighting in support of black money, corruption & terrorism?
- Do you have any suggestions, ideas or insights you would like to share with PM Narendra Modi?