On the 11th day of Monsoon Session, BJP will initiate a discussion over the Bulandshahr gangrape case, wherein a a mother daughter duo were raped by a group of bandits near Dostpur village on Saturday.
Major focus will be on the Goods and Service Tax Bill is set for consideration in Rajya Sabha this week. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh is quite confident over getting the long-pending Goods and Services Tax bill passed in Parliament.
Assam floods could be another issue which Congress shall bring up.
-Apne mantriyon par lagaam kyu nhi laga rahe?Agar PM jawaab nahi dete,matlab mantri jo kuch bol rahe hain inki sheh pe bol rahe hain:Mayawati
– PM should come in the house, clarify, and tell what is going on in the country?: Mayawati, BSP Chief in Rajya Sabha
-Ab poore desh mein Daliton ke saath badey paimaane par utpeedan ho raha hai: Mayawati, BSP Chief in Rajya Sabha
– I have not taken anyone’s name, I did not threaten anyone: Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar in Rajya Sabha on his statement
– We have sufficient power. If any state in the country desires to have power,they can go to the DEEP portal and buy it:Piyush Goyal,Power Min
– We should not get into a wrong impression that there is a power shortage in the country: Piyiush Goyal, Power Minister in Rajya Sabha
– When I got this information, I immediately called Consulate General Jeddah and Indian Embassy Riyadh to distribute free ration among them:EAM
– When I got this information,I immediately called Consulate General Jeddah and Indian Embassy Riyadh to distribute free ration among them:EAM
– Govt has taken this matter very seriously: EAM Sushma Swaraj in Rajya Sabha on Indian workers facing food crisis in Saudi Arabia.
– Let the members see the video for themselves, and make up their mind: Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar in Rajya Sabha
– Entire nation should be told what type of action and lessons he is going to teach the minorities of this country:GN Azad on Manohar Parrikar
– AIADMK’s Rajya Sabha MP Sasikala Pushpa sacked from the party for bringing ill fame to the party, says AIADMK General Secretary.
– Derek O’Brien raises the issue of atrocities against Dalits. Says, the govt must be aware of what is happening in their country.
– AIADMK’s Sasikala Pushpa breaks down in Rajya Sabha, says, if a leader can slap an MP, a woman can be harassed as well, seeks govt’s protection.
Sasikala Pushpa breaks down in Rajya Sabha, says “there is a threat to my life” pic.twitter.com/pG0w2stY9X
— ANI (@ANI_news) August 1, 2016
– M. Venkaiah Naidu proposes that the House should calm down and proceed with further morions, while Ghulam Nabi Azad argues in favour of Sasikala Pushpa.
– My life is under threat. A woman’s life is under threat. Will the govt save me? asks Pushpa in Rajya Sabha
– I have been repeatldy given life threat. I am being compelled to resign from my constitutional post, which I will not do, says Sasikala Pushpa, AIADMK on slapping controversy.
– Uproar in the Upper House over Sasikala Pushpa’s incident where in the latter slapped Tiruchi Siva, DMK on Saturday.
– Iss ghatna se saaf zahir ho gaya ki UP mein kanoon ka raj nahi,jungle-raj chal raha hai. Agar UP sambhaala nahin ja raha hai, toh behtar hoga ki CM ke pad se naitikta ke aadhar pe isteefa dedena chahiye.Ye meri salah hai, says Mayawati in relation to Bulandshahr rape case.
– Session commences in Rajya Sabha.
– Congress will raise Bulandshahr rape case issue and also the issue where a man died after attempting suicide in protest of Una incident, in Rajya Sabha today.
– BJP to raise the rape issue of UP’s Bulandshahr today in Lok Sabha during zero hour: Sources