The ninth day of Monsoon session started with uproar in Rajya Sabha over LPG agencies asking Aadhaar to obtain subsidy. On the other hand, opposition members in the Lok Sabha expressed concern over incursion by Chinese troops in Chamoli district of Uttarkhand and wanted immediate steps to counter such actions while cautioning the government about intentions of China.
The issue was raised by Congress leader Jyotiraditya Scindia who said People’s Liberation Army had transgressed the border on land and by air in Chamoli district earlier this month when its men stationed themselves 200 metres inside the Indian territory.
In Lok Sabha, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar made a statement on missing AN-32 flight. Rajya Sabha had discussed the issue on Wednesday.
Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi is speaking on rising food prices in the Lok Sabha. This is one of the issues the Opposition is looking to corner the government on.
– Modi ji, jitne khokhle vaade karne hai kariye. Par is house ko ek tareekh dedijiye jab market mein daam kam hojayenge: Rahul Gandhi in LS
– Aab aap pradhan mantri ban gaye hain, bade aadmi ban gaye hain. Aap kyun chaukidaari karenge: Rahul Gandhi in Lok Sabha
– PM Modi ne kaha tha ki mujhe PM na banao,ek chaukidaar banao. Aaj usi chaukidaar ki naak ke neeche dal ki chori ho rhi hai:Rahul Gandhi
– I want to remind PM Modi about a promise he made to everyone, and now has forgotten: Rahul Gandhi in Lok Sabha
– Ye mudda hamari janata ke saamne bada mudda hai, sachayi hai ki is mudde ke baare mein jhoote vayde nahi kiye ja sakta hai: Rahul Gandhi
– You can make false claims on startup India, make in India but not on rising prices: Rahul Gandhi in LS
-There was policy paralysis during UPA, the earlier govt left the country with double digit inflation: Arun Jaitley
-Mehengai ghataane ke liye kadam uthaye jaa rahe hain, thok mehengai ghati hai: Arun Jaitley in Lok Sabha