Facebook
Twitter
Google+
LinkedIn
Pinterest
+

LaptopIn a shocking incident in Delhi, a south-east Delhi resident got electrocuted while working on his laptop which was on charging mode.

23-year-old Brijesh used to work in a Faridabad-based company as a manager and recently got married.

According to the family members, both Brijesh and his wife were in the room and suddenly he got an electric shock and became unconscious.

“According to his family members, the incident occurred around 2:30 pm. They reached hospital around 3 pm but he was dead by then,” said Dr A Khan, Majeedia hospital.

Currently, laptop has been seized by police after the incident and is sent it for investigation.

The body has been sent to AIIMS for post mortem.