Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is holding an interactive session, titled ‘Talk to AK’, where people from across the country are asking him questions over phone, by sending text messages and through social media.
- We announced people will be penalised if they go beyond 20,000 litres. People started saving water, says Kejriwal
- Based on our calculations, we made 20,000 litres of water free. People said it’ll make Delhi Jal Board bankrupt, says Kejriwal
- Delhi’s development model is also being discussed in America now. They are looking into the success of ‘mohalla clinics’
- We have doubled the budget for education in Delhi: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal talks about Delhi government’s work and initiatives
- Arvind Kejriwal’s interactive session begins
The move, intended to reach out to people across the country, comes at a time when his Aam Aadmi Party is gearing up for Assembly elections in a number of states including Goa, Punjab and Gujarat.
This is hour-long live session.
The government has made arrangements at Delhi Secretariat from where Kejriwal will interact with people.