Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Jammu and Kashmir on Tuesday on a day-long visit.
- Our nation is scaling new heights of progress and with such a youthful population we can achieve so much: PM
- Just yesterday a daughter of India brought fame to the country at the Rio Olympics: PM Modi
- In Indian history the 1st convocation (dikshant samaroh) has been chronicled in the Tetriya Upanishad: PM Modi
- This university is built through the contribution of so many pilgrims, many of whom came from far away places: PM Modi
- Forget what could you not achieve, instead think of what you have achieved: PM
- Recall what your parents did for you. They sacrificed their own happiness for yours: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi begins his address at the Convocation ceremony of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University.
- PM Modi is attending the Convocation ceremony of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University in Katra.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday dedicates the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Narayana Superspeciality Hospital to the people of Jammu and Kashmir in Katra belt of Reasi district. The 230-bed hospital has been set up by the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board with an investment of about Rs 300 crore at Kakryal near Katra.
At the inauguration, the Prime Minister was flanked by Jammu and Kashmir Governor N N Vohra, Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti, Union Minister of State in PMO Jitendra Singh, Deputy Chief Minister Nirmal Singh and Health Minister Bali Bhagat.